Fiber Optics Training Opportunities
We are looking for individuals that would like to supplement his/her income with Part Time Contract fiber optics training opportunities.
The ideal individual will have the following attributes:
- Be willing to travel to Campus Locations on a part time basis. (You must drive to each location. Time away from home will be between 16 – 18 weeks per year or more based upon your request.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (You have to load, unload, and set up equipment.)
- Must be able to read and speak the English language fluently.
- Must have experience in fiber optics and copper networking. Must be willing to attend a BDI DataLynk CFOT and CFOS/T or /S Course.
- Must have a good teaching ability. Have you taught classes before? Have you taught fiber optics classes in the past?
- Should have an SUV or similar style of vehicle to transport equipment.
- MUST have another method of income.
- Must be willing to except Contract Labor responsibilities such as: Submit a W-9 Form to BDi DataLynk, carry your own insurance, be held responsible for company-owned equipment.
- Be willing to manage your own time and teaching responsibilities in a professional and workman-like manner.
- Be willing to submit an invoice to BDI DataLynk, LLC for your services and reasonable expenses for each training junket.
- Be willing to teach courses according to Industry, FOA, and BDI DataLynk standards and procedures.
- Must take and pass the FOA on line Certified Fiber Optics Instructor test.”That’s right! We are looking for individuals that would like to supplement his/her income with Part Time Contract fiber optics training opportunities.
Tell us a bit about yourself and why you would like to help “Spread the Word”, about fiber optics networking. Email us at [email protected] and share a paragraph about yourself. Do not send a resume at this time as we want to hear from you directly.