Let us bring our program to YOU!
Minimum of 6 students per class with 2 class minimum (CFOT and CFOS/T Courses are suggested).
If you would like to arrange for us to provide on site sessions for you, give us a call, send us an email, or fill out the form below. We will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions regarding your particular requirements.
We can be reached by phone at 512-785-9024 or by email: [email protected] if you have any questions.
|Tom Rauch||Michael Rauch||Kerry Hammer|
For our Basic CFOT Course:
- Must be able to read and speak the English
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently see and identify small tools.
For our “Specialist” Courses:
After January 1, 2015, the student MUST have successfully passed the basic CFOT course within the preceding 12 months prior to attending the CFOS/T, CFOS/S, and/or the CFOS/O FOA Specialist courses offered by BDI Datalynk. There are no exceptions.
All Exams are closed book.
For more information contact BDI DataLynk at 512-785-9024 or by email: [email protected].
Training Room Requirements
- Classroom will be scheduled for the duration of each class.
- White or Black board, Projector Screen for Power Point Presentations, chairs, and tables with no computers.
- Must be large enough to accommodate students and training equipment.
- Must be sufficiently air conditioned.
- Must be secured each evening after class session is complete.