Let us bring our program to YOU!
Minimum of 6 students per class with 2 class minimum (CFOT and CFOS/T Courses are suggested).
If you would like to arrange for us to provide on site sessions for you, give us a call, or send us an email. We will be happy to speak with you and answer any questions regarding your particular requirements.
We can be reached by phone at 512-785-9024 or by email: [email protected] if you have any questions.
|Tom Rauch||Michael Rauch||Kerry Hammer|
For our Basic CFOT Course:
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently see and identify small tools.
For our “Specialist” Courses:
After January 1, 2015, the student MUST have successfully passed the basic CFOT course within the preceding 12 months prior to attending the CFOS/T, CFOS/S, and/or the CFOS/O FOA Specialist courses offered by BDI Datalynk. There are no exceptions.
All Exams are closed book.
For more information contact BDI DataLynk at 512-785-9024 or by email: [email protected].
Training Room Requirements
- Classroom will be scheduled for the duration of each class.
- White or Black board, Projector Screen for Power Point Presentations, chairs, and tables with no computers.
- Must be large enough to accommodate students and training equipment.
- Must be sufficiently air conditioned.
- Must be secured each evening after class session is complete.